Los Angeles, CA (May 27, 2020) – Cubcoats, the popular children’s 2-in-1 stuffed animal, turned cozy hoodie company understands that this time can be especially scary for kids as they notice changes in their daily lives — most noticeably, the addition of medical masks to the faces of friends, family and neighbors.
To help little ones adjust to the ‘new-normal,’ Cubcoats has launched a line of ‘kid-friendly’ masks in playful designs mimicking the characters kids have come to know and love: Kali the Kitty, Uki the Unicorn, Papo the Panda and Pimm the Puppy.
Masks are currently available now for $12.99/2-pack, and began shipping on May 11th. With masks mandated in multiple states across the country for children ages 2+ this is a welcome option to introduce the safety measure to children. Each is made from reusable, non-medical, high-quality cotton with a removable PM2.5 carbon filter.
As part of Cubcoats’ everyday mission to support children everywhere, 10% of sales will be donated to Feeding America in support of COVID-19 relief efforts. So far, Cubcoats has been able to provide over 65,000 meals!!
- 6.6” x 4.7” (not including the earloop)
- Made of 2 layers of 100% Cotton.
- A shapeable metal nose piece ensures a comfortable and secure fit
- Masks are reusable and can be safely machine washed and dried.
- Recommended for kids ages 5 and up. Not a direct substitute for FDA-approved N95, surgical, or procedural masks.