It would be deemed appropriate for a powerhouse digital lifestyle brand such as POPSUGAR to offer women an experience that would maximize their best selves in celebration of International Women’s Day. Coming off the huge success of their Play/Ground Festival series, POPSUGAR has now added “Grounded” to the fold, which targets Los Angeles’ sector of health-conscious and fitness focused women. Details on this full day of programming below after the jump:
The “Grounded” Fitness event will be held on Saturday, March 7 at Goya Studios in Los Angeles to kick off International Woman’s Day. The day will have two sessions with tickets priced at $25 for either the morning or afternoon session, or $40 for the entire day.
Filled with positivity, Grounded serves as a place to steer yourself to center and recharge both mentally and physically to power yourself forward toward your goals. “Our audience is eager to learn everything they can about the latest fitness trends and how to live a well-balanced life. We saw their passion and enthusiasm at our Play/Ground festival, particularly within our dedicated fitness and wellness villages.” Said Lisa Sugar. “In expanding the success of Play/Ground, we wanted to break out those villages and create a dedicated event that was laser focused on getting women the tools they need to live the healthiest and happiest lives possible – from the inside out.”
Curated wellness activities throughout the day such as electric workouts, self-care workshops and inspirational panels will reinvigorate guests and get them primed to tackle any obstacle and reach any goal. The powerhouse duo of “Tone It Up” Karena Dawn and Katrina Scott will serve as headliners for Grounded’s Body Garage, a fitness studio offering back to back, heart-pumping classes from today’s top influencers, athletes and studios. Other fitness experts confirmed to lead workout sessions include: Koya Webb, LIT Method with Taylor and Justin Norris, Deja Riley, and Jake Dupree.
Core Hydration, Natural Vitality CALM, U by Kotex, Nature’s Way Alive! join POPSUGAR’s Grounded as the event sponsors given their shared desire to celebrate female empowerment and provide the tools that help ensure women’s mental and physical health.
Grounded’s main offerings will include:
- The Body Garage: Where you can gear up your body and mind with electric workouts led by top instructors.
- The Rest Stop: A soul space for spirit-expanding moments, centering spaces, self-care workshops, and inspirational panels.
- The PS Mini Mart: A chic convenience store where you can shop exclusive POPSUGAR merch and a collection of our Must Have favorites.
- Fuel Station: A healthy pit stop serving up snacks and refreshments for purchase all day long.
- Exclusive, always-on access to healing rituals, beauty consultations, self-love practices, and more to unwind, recharge, and reconnect.
Tickets are available now @ www.popsugargrounded.com