No matter the season, it’s nice to get out to the beach, lake, river, or whatever body of water you enjoy. But once you’ve finished splashing around for a bit, you’re bound to need three things: warmth, dryness, and a change of clothes. Meet dryrobe, the very first of its kind!
dryrobe has created the first weather-proof, versatile changing robe to make changing outside warm and easy. The brand first launched in the UK by surfer Gideon Bright, who personally had a difficult time finding durable outerwear that kept him warm and comfortable in all weather conditions.
Making their debut in the U.S. market, dryrobe is the original dressing robe that started the phenomenon for surfers, snowboarders and skiers, swimmers, outdoor enthusiasts and more!
The brand’s hero robe, the dryrobe Advance, is a unisex dressing robe for both adults and children, available in short and long sleeve lengths, and made using 100% recycled nylon. Created with athletes in mind, dryrobe Advance has been designed and tested to stand the wear and tear of an active lifestyle, cold conditions and any challenges one may face.
Helping to maintain your core temperature, it also wicks water away from your skin in order to dry you quicker after any water activity. And that’s not all! dryrobe’s additional benefits include:
- Waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric made from 100% recycled nylon
- Super-warm synthetic lambswool lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- Tailored, fitted sleeves with hook and loop fasteners at the wrist
- Treated with eco-friendly BIONIC-FINISH® ECO water-repellent technology
- Full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep, fleece-lined external zip pockets
- Huge ‘A4’ size internal, soft-lined ‘poacher’ pocket
- Internal waterproof zip entry pocket – ideal for phone/wallet
- Super light construction – approx 1.3kg (dependant on size)
It’s an all-season package that just keeps on giving. Perfect for any time of year, dryrobe is a great gift for the surfers, swimmers, and general water-lovers in your life.