Would you like to be published?
SoCal magazine is a collaboration of artists, designers, street musicians, jugglers, writers and astronauts. We are essentially a digital publication seeking the tangibility of paper, in time. We pride ourselves on being a collective of talented editors who can create and publish great content. You can help. Have an idea, a picture, a movie in mind? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s what to do to join our team:
We accept a wide variety of photography, art and culture work but please have it fit under the theme of Southern California in some way.
- All submitted images must belong to you or please have written permission from the author.
- All work must be original.
- Include full copyright information.
- Please attach your full name, email address and telephone number (optional)
We’re interested in all types of written submission – stories of intrigue, interviews, reviews, (art, culture, music, exhibitions, events, movies etc.) and happenings.
- If applicable, please provide background info on your piece (where you found the info)
- Written work must not have been previously published
- Please send us a sample of your written work.
- You retain the ownership of your images/work, which is your original work. Images sent by a third-party should only be by permission of the organization or the individual (the owner) and they must also agree to these terms and conditions.
- By submitting you are granting SoCal magazine unrestricted non-exclusive right to use it now and in the future.
- Images used become a permanent part of this magazine.
- By submitting to SoCal magazine, you are indicating that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to them.
- You grant SoCal magazine the right to use your submitted work for promotional use in relation to SoCal magazine.
- Submissions are non-paid; exposure only.